"The process of determining a diagnosis of AD/HD could involve various and numerous doctor appointments, developmental testing, along with meeting with teachers and school administrators. As you try and determine the best course of action for your child, you will be confronted with information from all sides."
The hyperactivity, inattentiveness and impulsivity behavior are symptoms of AD/HD and also normal behavior of any child. But does that mean my child has AD/HD, do they really need medication, maybe I am just being a lazy parent or does the teacher just not want to deal with my child? All of these are questions you could potentially ask if you think your child has AD/HD.
"It is a complex issue and one that parents struggle with trying to determine the most appropriate course of action."
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer can help you document all of your child's health history, symptoms and past medications. All of your child's medical history will be located in one place for your instant retrieval. You can help your child's health care professional document your child progress or symptoms to determine the best course of action for your child.
"Dealing with your child's illness can be very stressful, even without constantly having to remember all of your doctor's and counselor's recommendations."
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer provides a centralized place to keep all of notes, journals, doctor's recommendations, medications, and test results for your child.
- Easily store all of your notes and diagnosis information from doctors and counselors
- Document important and personal research notes and information
- Keep track of all of the medications that have been prescribed and the results or side effects of each of them
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location, including contact information for all of your doctors who have treated you or provided follow-up care
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your child's health care to someone else (such as new doctor or specialist).
You understand the importance of organizing your child's medical records so let us help you make it a reality.
If you're still not sure that the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is right for you...
Click Here and Take a Complete Tour of the Organizer