"If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with HIV / AIDS, you know that it is a life altering diagnosis."
Testing positive for HIV will probably make you anxious and fearful of your future. You can help by becoming an active participant in your health management plan.
An important aspect of living with AIDS is having a well-planned health care regimen including excellent communication with all of your health care providers. Most health professionals who treat people with this disease believe that those who are well-informed are better able to fully take part in their medical care decisions.
By having all of your symptoms documented and all of your records in one easily accessible location, your health care professionals can make the best possible decisions regarding your specific treatment plan.
Your HIV /AIDS treatment plan may include a daily cycle of medications, routine/periodic visits to your health care provider, and continuous laboratory testing.
"How are you supposed to keep track of everything when all you want to do is feel better?"
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer takes some of the stress out of your every day worries by helping you easily track and monitor all of your AIDS and/or HIV testing, treatments and test results. By carefully monitoring your condition and following a well structured plan of treatment, you increase your chances of living a longer healthier life.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer provides a centralized place to keep all of your medical research, test results, and medication tracking so that you can:
- Make it easy for a spouse/relative/partner or friend to find your medical records when they are needed or in case of an emergency
- Easily document and track all the medications you are taking
- Never have to look for test results from your doctor, or wonder what test you had performed, or where your medical billing records are located
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or caregiver).
- Have piece of mind knowing that where ever you are in the U.S. or abroad that your medical records are readily available and can be shipped to you or a hospital
"If you are caring for someone with AIDS, you will encounter situations that task you at every level - physically, mentally and emotionally."
One of the best places for people with AIDS to be cared for is at home, surrounded by the people who love them. However, AIDS causes stress on both the person who is sick and on you as you care for them. Caring for someone with AIDS is a serious responsibility and can be exhausting.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer can help you by simplifying all of the information regarding the care of your loved one to make your caregiver job a little easier.
- Have your loved one's complete medical history at your fingertips in case of an emergency
- Have one easy to find location to store the names, times and dosages, and side effects of the medications they may be taking
- Maintain control and avoid caregiver burnout by effectively planning and organizing your loved one's care.
You understand the importance of organizing your medical records so let us help you make it a reality.
If you're still not sure that the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is right for you...
Click Here and Take a Complete Tour of the Organizer