"Controlling the triggers that cause asthma is a vital part
of your Asthma Management Plan."
"Asthma self-management training coupled with the use of written action plans is more effective in helping people control their asthma than self-management training alone. People who use action plans have fewer visits to the emergency room, fewer hospitalizations, and better lung function."
Expert Panel of the National Asthma Education and Prevention Program (NAEPP)
Living with Asthma requires proactive management of the illness including anticipating and preventing attacks, taking prescribed medications; and following your doctor's instructions.
Your action plan should be coordinated with your doctor - it tells you what medications to take, what to do when your asthma flares up, and lists the phone numbers for your doctor and an ambulance in case of an emergency.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer takes some of the stress out of your every day worries by helping you easily track and monitor all of your medications, treatments, and test results. By carefully monitoring your condition and following a well structured plan of treatment, you dramatically increase your ability to control and manage your Asthma.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer provides a centralized place to keep all of your test results, medication lists, medication tracking, detailed events and triggers of Asthma attacks, and more, so that you can:
- Easily track and remember your doctor's recommendations on how to avoid personal asthma triggers
- Keep track of detailed instructions on how to use both long-term control and rescue medications
- Make sure your loved ones understand the exact steps they should take in an emergency, including all necessary phone numbers
- Keep track of any problems or complications that resulted from treatment as well as any questions that you need to ask your doctor
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location, including contact information for all of your doctors who have treated you or provided follow-up care
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or caregiver).
You understand the importance of organizing your medical records so let us help you make it a reality.