"If you have been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, or one of the over 200 other documented forms of cancer, you may be feeling overwhelmed by all of the information, specialists, and tests that have been presented to you."
Along with the vast array of cancer types, treatment options vary and new ones are being developed every day. You will no doubt find yourself seeking guidance from family, friends, doctors and other cancer authorities to help you cope with your illness and decide what treatment option(s) to pursue.
"Taking care of yourself -- mind, body, and soul -- can mean the difference between being a victim and being in control and able to fight -- not with anger, but with love, understanding, and determination."
Nancy H. Dahm, RN, author of
"Mind Body and Soul: A Guide to Living With Cancer"
According to Nancy Dahm, there are some things you need to do when you're diagnosed with cancer:
- Make your life more simple and get organized
- Get help with and delegate some household responsibilities during treatment
- Do something positive for yourself every day
To better manage your cancer diagnosis, it is extremely helpful to you and your loved ones to track and organize all of your medical information, tests, treatments, and medications you receive.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer takes some of the stress out of your every day worries by helping you easily track and monitor all of your medications, treatments, and test results. By carefully monitoring your condition and following a well structured plan of treatment, you increase your chances of living a longer more healthier life.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer provides a centralized place to keep all of your medical research, test results, and medication tracking so that you can:
- Make it easy for a spouse/relative/partner or friend to find your medical records when they are needed or in case of an emergency
- Easily document and track your specific type of cancer, when you were diagnosed, and all the medications you are taking
- Never have to look for test results from your doctor, or wonder what treatments you received and when they were completed
- Keep track of any problems or complications that resulted from treatment as well as any questions that you need to ask your doctor
- Easily locate results of pathology, x-ray or mammogram, or MRI reports
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location, including contact information for all of your doctors who have treated you or provided follow-up care
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or caregiver).
If you or another family member have been diagnosed with breast cancer, lung cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, or any other type of cancer, you should document and share this information with all of your doctors.
And, if diagnosed with cancer and you have children, it is increasingly important to share or make available copies of your diagnosis, treatment records, and your cancer journal. Your children may someday need this valuable information.
You understand the importance of organizing your medical records so let us help you make it a reality.
If you're still not sure that the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is right for you...
Click Here and Take a Complete Tour of the Organizer