"Diabetes is a lifelong disease.
There is no cure.
You must manage your diabetes to stay healthy."
Controlling blood glucose levels is the main aim of all Diabetes treatments. To help reduce the risk of developing serious health problems later in life as a result of Diabetes, these key items need to be managed on a daily basis:
- Diet and Exercise
- Blood Glucose Testing
"Early detection and treatment of impending problems is
very important when managing Diabetes."
Tracking health problems, symptoms and the date they occurred can give your doctor(s) insight into potential health issues, and enable them to respond proactively to slow-down or even prevent long-term complications.
Depending on your type of Diabetes, you may be treated by diet and exercise only, or you may need tablets or insulin injections. Regular immunizations are also important for diabetics as you may be more vulnerable to some infections. In addition, all instructions and treatments designed specifically by your doctor for you, should be kept for future reference.
"How are you supposed to keep track of all of this information?"
If you or a loved one is diagnosed with Type 1, Type 2, or juvenile Diabetes, we have developed the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer to help you easily track your Diabetes testing, treatment and medication, as well as store all of your doctor and health insurance records.
"The critical elements required to effectively manage your diabetes can be tracked, managed and organized within the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer."
MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer provides a centralized place to keep all of your medical research, test results, and medication tracking so that you can:
- Make it easy for a spouse/relative or friend to find your medical records in an emergency situations like insulin shock or coma
- Easily document and track the medications and dosage you are taking, your Fasting blood sugar (FBS), 2-hour postprandial blood sugar (2-hour PC), Random blood sugar (RBS) levels
- Never have to look for test results from your doctor, or wonder what test you had performed, or where your medical billing records are located
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or caregiver)
You understand the importance of organizing your medical records so let us help you make it a reality.
If you're still not sure that the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is right for you...
Click Here and Take a Complete Tour of the Organizer