"If you have cardiovascular disease (heart disease), you can still live a healthy, more active, life by becoming an active participant in your health care."
How is this possible?
Simple, as you move through the treatment and management of heart disease, it is critical that you have a complete and documented medical history to reference when you need it most. In the event you have a cardiac emergency or are referred to cardiac specialists, you will need to have immediate access to all of your records.
"Although there are many talented, dedicated health care professionals who are delivering the very best care, it is actually imperative patients take charge of their own health, educate themselves about their own health care issues and participate actively with their physician and nurses in their care."
Harlan M. Krumholz, MD
Author, The Expert Guide to Beating Heart Disease
We have developed the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer to help you become an active participant in your health care so that you and your doctor can make informed decisions about your healthcare and you can live a healthier more active life.
"The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer can help you track, manage, and organize all of the critical elements required to effectively manage heart disease."
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer provides a centralized place to keep all of your medical research, test results, and medication tracking so that you can:
- Make it easy for a spouse/relative or friend to find your medical records in an emergency
- Easily document and track the medications you are taking
- Never have to look for test results from your doctor, or wonder what test you had performed, or where your medical billing records are located
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location
- Store health information and articles about heart disease to refer to when needed
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or caregiver)
- Have piece of mind knowing that where ever you are in the U.S. or abroad that your medical records are readily available and can be shipped to you or a hospital
"If you are caring for someone with Heart Disease, you will encounter situations that task you at every level = physically, mentally and emotionally."
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer Organizer can help you by simplifying the process of organizing and tracking all of the information regarding the care of your loved one to make your caregiver job a little, actually a lot, easier.
- Have your loved one's complete medical history at your fingertips in case of an emergency
- Have one easy to find location to store the names, times and dosages, and side effects of the medications they may be taking
- Maintain control and avoid caregiver burnout by effectively planning and organizing your loved one's care.
You understand the importance of organizing your medical records so let us help you make it a reality.
If you're still not sure that the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is right for you...
Click Here and Take a Complete Tour of the Organizer