"If you are going through the process of diagnosis or you have been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS), it is extremely important to track and document any and all of your symptoms on an on-going basis."
MS Symptoms are not easily identifiable and may occur over expansive periods of time including, Numbness, Pain, Difficulty Walking, Fatigue, Bladder and/or Bowel Dysfunction, Cognitive Problems (i.e. memory loss, difficulty with problem solving), Dizziness and Vertigo, Depression and Emotional Changes, Sexual Dysfunction, and Vision Problems.
Symptoms may come and go or become more or less severe from day to day or, rarely, from hour to hour. By maintaining your personal health history you are able to quickly, easily and accurately provide your doctor(s) with the information they need.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer can help you track and manage your symptoms as they occur f you are diagnosed with MS, your Health Records Organizer will give you an easy-to-use and convenient system to record medications, tests, treatments, pain, and questions for your doctor that may arise between visits.
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer Organizer provides a centralized place to keep all of your medical research, test results, medications, and a list of symptoms and questions, so that you can:
- Make it easy for a spouse/relative/partner or friend to find your medical records when they are needed or in case of an emergency
- Easily document and track your specific symptoms and the date and time that they occurred
- Keep track of any problems or complications that result from new drugs or treatments that you are undergoing
- Easily document and store your rehabilitation treatments and results
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location, including contact information for all of your doctors who have treated you or provided follow-up care
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or caregiver).
You understand the importance of organizing your medical records so let us help you make it a reality.
If you're still not sure that the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is right for you...
Click Here and Take a Complete Tour of the Organizer