Is MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer for You?
At any time in your life - whether you're going on a routine well-check visit or dealing with an unexpected emergency - documented medical records can provide your doctor with important insight that can help speed and simplify diagnosis, reduce the need and cost for tests, and even save your life.
To ensure proper medical treatment, it is critical that every person take control of their medical history. Medical records are often incomplete, and documents are commonly destroyed - both of which can adversely affect a doctor's ability to effectively diagnose and treat health issues. Unfortunately, most of us take our medical history for granted and assume that it will be easy to recall even the smallest details whenever the information may be needed. The reality is that most people have difficulty recalling routine procedures over time and are challenged to remember specific tests, treatments or prescriptions.
If you are a caregiver or parent responsible for obtaining and scheduling the medical care of numerous people, including children or seniors, relying on memory is a risk not worth taking. Additionally, if you have special record keeping requirements - such as managing chronic illness or infertility treatments - or are in a profession that requires health records management - such as military personnel and pilots - you will find MyPROTM Medical a valuable and useful tool.
Benefits of MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer
- Helps keep track and document your medical history,
- By having your health issues documented, you will not have to try and remember exactly what you discussed with your doctor,
- Helps to relieve some of the stress of an illness or disease,
- Helps you coordinate your health care treatments between specialists,
- Documents your insurance information all in one convenient location – no more tearing the house apart trying to find a specific insurance reimbursement form,
- Helps ease the burden of caregivers because they now have all of the pertinent information in one location,
- All of your biographical data is readily available for your family, health care specialists or other caregivers,
- You never know when you might need the results of a certain medical test,
- Even though you think that you will never forget the name of a prescription, when you had a biopsy done or when you child had what immunization, it is all right there,
- With prescription medicine recalls on the rise – you will know exactly when you took what drugs, the dosage and why you were prescribed them,
- Helps ease the transition of changing doctors – you have your past medical history all ready for your new doctor,
- Documents your symptoms – so when you go to the doctor you are less likely to forget any important symptoms,
- All of the information available if you are ever interested in participating in a clinical trial/study and helps to determine if you are qualified to participate,
- As you move or relocate you will be able to easily recall and discuss your medical history and information with your new medical professionals,
- If an emergency arises you will have your medical history available instead of having to try and remember what doctor or hospital to contact for the information,
- Easily transported, it can go where you go.
"Our Goal is to Help You Manage Your Health for Life" TM