"If you are one of the millions of women facing the challenges of Infertility and Infertility Treatment, you know that gathering and keeping track of all of the information involved can seem overwhelming!"
When you are going through the worry and stress of infertility problems, the last thing you need is to have to remember the results of every test and procedure that you've had for the last 6 months!
The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is designed to help you manage Infertility from beginning to end. The Organizer provides a centralized place to Collect, Store, and Protect your Infertility information, testing and records so that you can:
- Never have to look for test results from your doctor, or wonder what test you had performed, or where your medical billing records are located
- Make it easy for a spouse/relative or friend to find your medical records in an emergency
- Easily document and track the infertility medications you are taking
- Keep paperwork from your insurance company and physicians in a safe easy to find location
- Never have to worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or infertility specialist)
- Track and document all of the critical aspects of Infertility including, your body temperature, fertility charts, doctor recommendations and treatment plan, lab tests, and any questions you may have when trying to become pregnant
"The ultimate goal of infertility treatment is a healthy pregnancy and the birth of a healthy infant."
With MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer, you have all of your treatment records at your finger tips for new doctors and specialists. If you have had any prior Infertility tests or procedures done with another doctor, it is key to obtain copies for your new doctor and store them in your organizer.
And when you become pregnant, you can use the Organizer to record and store all of the information received from your doctor throughout your pregnancy and childbirth.
You understand the importance of tracking and organizing your Infertility treatment medical records so let us help you make it a reality.
In addition, if you Order Today you will receive "The Important List of Twenty-Seven Infertility Questions You Need to Discuss with Your Doctor."
This is a LIMITED TIME OFFER, so you must act today!
If you're still not sure that the MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer is right for you...
Click Here and Take a Complete Tour of the Organizer