"Being able to quickly access your medical records in an emergency can truly be a lifesaver"
If you are a senior, your personal health history contains valuable information, trends and insight that can help your doctor identify and manage many of your health concerns before they arise. For instance when you need to see a specialist or switch doctors, being able to provide a detailed overview of your medical history will enable your new doctor to better assess your condition and recommend the best treatment for you.
"My Husband and I never go to the doctor's office without our Health Records Organizer. It contains a list of all of our medications, our past health history, my husbands diabetes tracing results, and our billing records. Thank you Organized Records!"
Donna H., Phoenix, AZ
Although many of us assume that we will be able to recall health problems we've experienced, when they occurred, medications taken and dosage, it can be increasingly difficult as we get older.
For many of us, as we grow older, our memory can become increasingly unreliable.
How can you possibly be expected to remember your entire medical history while standing in the doctor's office?
We can help you simplify your life and reduce any stress related to the health care you have received (or may receive in the future) and your health records, prescriptions, and billing records. The MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer helps you keep an accurate accounting of all of your medical history and information in one, easy to find, place.
Wouldn't it be great if all of your medical information could easily be taken with you during an emergency?
MyPROTM Medical can easily be taken with you whenever and where ever you need to supply your health records. When that day finally comes and you have to depend on someone else to take you to the doctor, they will have your complete medical history on hand for immediate reference as needed.
"Your Organizer provides one, easy to find, central location for all of your health records including doctor and hospital visits, physical exams, and insurance paperwork"
With MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer you will be able to:
- Help your children, spouse, or relative to easily find your medical records in an emergency
- Easily document and track the medications you are taking
- Easily find test results from your doctor, and remember what test you had performed, and where your medical billing records are located
- Keep paperwork in a safe and secure location for your insurance company and/or Medicare
- Store your health information and any health articles from AARP and other sources to refer to when needed
- Always have your personal history available when you need to complete a personal health history form when visiting a new doctor or when having to be admitted to a hospital
- Have piece of mind knowing that where ever you are in the U.S. or abroad that your medical records are readily available and can be shipped to you or a hospital
- Never worry about trying to explain the details of your health care to someone else (such as another doctor or caregiver). And if memory loss sets in due to illness your documented records will be readily available for your spouse, your child, or a friend to help
"With MyPROTM Medical Health Records Organizer, it's easy to simplify, organize and take charge of your health care!"
You understand the importance of organizing your medical records so let us help you make it a reality.