Suggested Links and Reading
- WebMD "Missing Health Records Hurts Your Health"
- WebMD "You and Your Medical Records"
- WebMD "Katrina Shows Need for Health Records"
- WebMD "When Can a Doctor Destroy Your Records"
- WebMD "How to Document Your Medical History" - Cancer
- WebMD "Katrina May Have Displaced Up to 6000 Doctors- Missing Records"
- United States Department of Health and Human Services U.S. Surgeon General's Family History Initiative
- AARP "Recording Your Health History - Taking Charge of Your Health"
- AARP "A Matter of Life and Death"
- AARP "Becoming a Partner in Your HealthCare"
- AARP "When You Have Cancer: "Building Your Health Care Team"
- AARP "Caring For Parents - Health Professionals, Patients, and Caregivers"
- AARP "Check Ups and Prevention - How to Talk to Your Doctor"
Relevant Web Sites
*Organized Records, Inc. has no affiliation with the companies and/or web sites listed in this section. In our ongoing research, we review articles, web sites and other health related information and found the articles and web sites listed here to be informative, relevant content that may be beneficial to our visitors. All of the companies, brands, product names, and web sites listed here are the property and/or trademarks of their respective owners.